Boulder to Pine Ridge Horse Back Ride Registration
The Boulder to Pine Ridge is:
- A 350 mile horseback ride from Boulder, CO to Pine Ridge SD.
- The Ride starts on July 30, 2016 at Fairview High School in Boulder.
- Riders can ride one mile, one day or multiple days.
- Riders can start and end on day 1 or any day during the Ride based on their schedules.
- The Ride is a fund raiser providing critical funding in support of our:
- Youth Ambassador programs
- Building a home for a Lakota family living on Pine Ridge.
- Building a frisbee golf course and exercise track in the community of Oglala on Pine Ridge.
- Building and maintaining several community and family gardens on Pine Ridge.
- Working with another organization to complete the construction of an aquaponics/walapini facility.
- The Tipi Raisers provides horses, tack, food, lodging and Lakota guides throughout the Ride.
- We ask riders to obtain pledges of $500.
- If someone is not able to ride, we encourage the sponsorship of a Lakota rider or a donation to any of these worthwhile projects.