Call to Action:
As items are requested, we will update this page and put out the call to those who sign up for the Nagi Circle!
1. Winter is coming and the Race to Winterize is our way of helping prepare as many families on Pine Ridge as possible. We will have an ongoing call for space heaters, wood stoves, hats, gloves and blankets throughout the winter.
2. High quality chainsaws and heavy duty/high quality axes and wedges
3. We also have an ongoing call for non-perishable food items, cat and dog food, toiletries, toilet paper, baby formula and diapers.
4. The community of Wounded Knee is requesting mystery novels ,children's books and Louis L' Amour books!
Please contact Maria if you are are able to help with any of these requests!
5. Firewood. Please contact Dave if you have access to firewood to discuss logistics and transport.
6. We are looking for people to help transport and distribute items to Pine Ridge. If you have a truck and are capable of heavy lifting please contact Lori.
Before gathering donations, please contact us first if you are looking for the Tipi Raisers to handle transport and distribution.
Please SIGN UP for the Nagi Circle below if you would like to be contacted as needed.
The Tipi Raisers is registered as a 501(c)(3) non profit organization in the State of South Dakota. All donations are tax deductible and a receipt will be mailed or emailed.
Donations can be made online or mailed to:
7830 W. Alameda Ave. Ste. 103-186
Lakewood, CO 80226
All media/graphics/photographs on this website © 2013 The Tipi Raisers/Ti Ikciya Pa Slata Pi.